Your bedroom is your sanctuary. After all, you can relax, rest, and rejuvenate in your bedroom better than anywhere else. Since you spend a lot of time in your bedroom, it comes as no surprise that it gets dirty. Bedrooms are prone to dust bunnies, cobwebs, spills, overflowing trashcans, clutter, and more. What is the best way to clean your bedroom?
First, it helps to tidy-up every day. When you do a quick daily cleanup, it will stay mostly clean throughout the week. Start by putting away clutter and making your bed every day. Bedrooms usually need a deeper clean each week. When you clean the right way, it lasts much longer and becomes a more healthy, happy place to relax.
- Clothes:Clothes that are crumpled and thrown scattered all over the room can make your room look messy. Get a hamper for your dirty clothes and make use of it. If you have a chair that is covered with clean clothes, make it a habit to hang and fold these clothes right away.
- Bed: Making your bed daily is a great habit. It helps your room look clean and it sets the tone for a productive day. Sheets get dirty fast, so remember to strip your bed often and wash your sheets.
- Trash: You aren’t the only one with empty water bottles, papers, and other random trash in our room. Trash needs a place to go! Buy a small wastepaper basket to go next to your nightstand. This will help you keep your room cleaner on a daily basis.
- Clutter: Bedrooms tend to be a catchall for clutter. Keep it under control with a quick daily pickup.
- Ceiling Fans/light fixtures/ Curtains. When the room is tidy and you are in need of a deeper clean, start from the top and end with the bottom. Dust the fan, fixtures, and curtains. Open a window if it’s nice enough to let in some fresh air.
- Surfaces: All surfaces need wiped and sanitized. Using your favorite cleaner, wipe down the tops of furniture and spot clean the walls. Don’t forget the baseboards and light switch plate cover.
- Windows/Mirrors: With glass cleaner, tackle all mirrors and windows in your room.
- Vacuum/Sweep/Mop: Depending on your floor, vacuum, sweep, and mop your floor. Don’t forget under your bed!
- Hire a Cleaning Company: Deep cleaning and sanitizing your bedroom could take hours! Spend your time doing something fun and leave the cleaning to the experts. Schedule a cleaning with Brilliant Results Cleaning Services. Calling us saves you time and stress! Call us today to schedule your cleaning (219) 476-9355.