It’s quittin’ time! Nothing feels better than crashing down on the couch at the end of a long, stressful day. Living rooms are the place where we can relax and enjoy our families. They are the center of the home which means they get dirty quick! It’s hard to fully relax when you are among clutter and filth.
Tidy your living room everyday as a family; this will help keep it under control. Deep clean often and your living room will feel like a place you can truly have fun and unwind.
Here are 6 easy steps to a clean, happy, healthy living room:
- Declutter. It helps to open the blinds and turn on all the lights to see what you’re working with. Throw away any trash and take dishes upstairs. Put toys, games, shoes, and any other misplaced items where they belong.
- Dust from the top down. When the living room is clutter-free, turn off the lights and wipe a duster over your ceiling fans and light fixtures. Now, dust the tables, bookshelves, TV stand and furniture. Make sure to wipe down the walls and light switch plates.
- Sanitize. Living rooms collect dust, grime, and dirt, and they also collect germs. Make sure to use a cleaner to sanitize any toys, remote controls, door knobs and video game items.
- Clean the upholstery. With a damp microfiber cloth, wipe down your couch, love seats, and ottomans. Put any sheets and throw blankets in the laundry. Grab the vacuum and clean underneath and in cushions.
- Clean the windows, blinds, & curtains. Clean windows with glass cleaner. Dust the blinds and vacuum or shake out your curtains.
- Clean the floors. Vacuum or sweep the floors. Make sure to pay attention to the base of walls and underneath furniture. Mop or use a carpet cleaner for a full clean.
- Hire an Expert Cleaning Crew. Deep cleaning takes hours and can be frustrating. Hiring a reputable local cleaning company, like Brilliant Results Cleaning Services, saves you time and stress. You won’t have to clean as often after the job is done right. Call us today to schedule your cleaning (219) 476-9355.